THOSE DAYS, I WISH AGAIN

It was a day of heavy rain, I was sitting back to my brother, riding a Bike. Riding a Bike to the hills was always my favourite and biggest fantasy. This time, we were heading for Kalinchowk, one of the famous religious destination. It is not so far from Kathmandu Valley but the route risky and adventurous. Every year most of the tourist visit it because of its beautiful environment.

Due to heavy rain, road was too slippery and so, riding was too risky on this muddy road. What I saw was really terrible and made me thoughtful equally. I saw some of the people, sometime being carried by the Scooter and some moment carrying Scooter in the muddy way. I thought that they are well to the fact in rainy season the hills road of Nepal becomes too slippery and dangerous then why did they dear to ride a Scooter? Anyways, we did not face this problem because we had a dot Bike Honda XLR, really a powerful engine made for hills ride.

We were aware of the facts that, Nepal has mostly unpitched, graveled and muddy hill roads, that become too dangerous during rainy season. Because of
this we had taken precautions. Ignoring these unwanted thoughts, I started enjoying the rainy ride. I took many videos during a ride. I enjoyed each moment, lost in the fun and pleasure poured by the nature. Suddenly, our bike got slipped on the big stone and we fell off but fortunately we were unharmed. We were safe and again continued for the adventures. May videos and photos were part of happy moments.

When we got to Kalinchowk, Kuri Bazar, I got off from the bike and searched for the hotel to stay. My brother’s bike was too lovely and expensive and so most of the people used to stare it. May be, they had wish if they could ride it at least once. Those were my days, when I used to get totally lost with the nature. I had such many adventurous ride that I wish, I could have again.

Comments

Popular Posts