"I Too Had a Love Story" By RAVINDER SINGH

Nobody knows what is going to strike your heart and when? Suddenly you find yourself, the happiest one and in a moment, you may find yourself in a worst mood. You read books and watch movies to get some knowledge. You may find yourself lost in book and novels. You become sad when you read sad novels and become happy if you read the good romantic lines in a novel. In my case, I totally get lost in reading novels and start relating those words in my real life. Last time, I got a chance to read a famous novel “I Too Had a Love Story” by Ravinder Singh.

The novel is not famous with its name but it is famous with the words that are imprinted in it, it famous for the feelings that it generates in the Reader. Really, this novel grabbed a corner in my heart. I felt all those romantic and sad words in my heart. It is just a like an injection that has great penetration in me. Every word was felt by my heart.  While reading this novel, I felt that it made me feel thrilled. The Love story is real, heart touching and simple.

Here in the novel, we can find two main character Ravin and Khushi who find each other in the Matrimonial site. The story’s romantic begins with their meet up in the matrimonial site. After they meet up, they become friends and then this friendship converts to love and so. Finally, the sad part is that Ravin losses Khushi. Though this novel has sad ending, one can be romantic with their partners with the words written in the novel. This novel guides the person how much are
the partners important for the person and what may be the worst situation that one may need to face? The main moral of this novel is that you must spend your time in loving rather than waiting for the correct time.

Do love stories ever die? How would you react when a beautiful person comes into your life, and then goes away from you, forever? This is the main feelings that you can experience reading this novel. Romantic, emotional and sincere, this heart-breaking true-life story, has already touched a million hearts. This bestselling novel is a must-read for anyone who believes in the magic of love.

Comments

Popular Posts