Boating, My First Water Experience (Fewa Lake)

When we think of, one of the most beautiful place in Nepal, then without any doubt, Pokhara comes in our mind, where we can have great enjoyments. Here, in Pokhara one can have Paragliding, Boating, Hiking, Lakeside viewing, etc. Transportation facility to Pokhara is superfine in both ways i.e. roadways and airways. During visit to Pokhara, I got opportunity to have my first water experience.

I looked for boating in the Fewa lake, the most beautiful lake in the Pokhara valley. I booked a boat and the boatman took the risk of sailing the boat in the lake. Here, if you are alone and have enough money then you can book boat alone and if you are lacking money, then you can wait for others to join you. I booked boat alone, as I was too much excited for it. Initially, I had a fear in me, thinking if any bad happens as we have unfortunately heard many such news. But when I got into the boat and the moment boat started crossing the waves of water in the lake, I got relaxed and felt overwhelmed at the same time.

When I my heart started to have normal beat, I thought of sailing the boat myself. I requested the boatman to allow me for boating myself as I wanted to have adventurous experience. Initially, boatman refused my request and started me to convince saying that something bad may happen. But I was unstoppable, I told him that if you know swimming then why to afraid, I am here on my own risk and if something bad happens then if you can save me then try for it and if not then you can leave me. I too convinced him and in the midway he allowed me for boating myself. When I grabbed paddle, I had great excitement and sailed till I got exhausted.


With my new and first water experience of boating, I got refreshed and felt happy with the time that I spent in Fewa lake. Here, millions of tourists come to Pokhara to have such many experiences. Pokhara welcomes such tourists heartily.

Comments

Popular Posts