RAFTING, A MEMORABLE MOMENT

I am the one, who is always amazed with hiking and adventurous activities. I solely get refreshed with such activities. I am interested to capture those wonderful moments and write up those feelings as part of memory. As a part of adventurous, I had recently gone for rafting, one of the most exciting activity. Initially, I felt afraid when a guide started to instruct ‘how to raft?’ and discussed about the worst case that can may happen but when I got Paddles (is a pre-historic tool that is used for handling the raft) in my hand, my confident was boosted.

With little fair in my heart, I got into the raft holding Paddles in my hand. I felt blank for a fraction of second and paddled the raft with a team hope, wishing the word ‘Jay Bhotekoshi’. The moment I paddled, I got energized with the energy that I got in excitement. I with my friends started enjoying each second with the cold water of Bhotekoshi. We started to shout loud, as a part of experiencing happiness. When the cold water touched our feet, I felt like nature greeted me with her love. Water was splashed all over us during the speed rafting. The recent weather condition and rainfall made the rafting much more adventurous. The fast rapids and the cold water made the event much more exciting.

Though some of us even felt from raft into the Bhotekoshi river, our fair was automatically converted into joy. I was afraid to step into the water but gradually started playing with it. It was one of my unforgettable experience that really build of my confident that one can enjoy every moment though he/she is nervous if the nature is with you. I thought that nature is showering love on me and I respected the nature that we have got and started enjoying fearlessly.
Fun in river

Selfie time

carry turn wise

Look here

Bhotekoshi Rafting is considered as one of the dangerous rafting in Nepal but one can feel safe with the experienced Guide and rescue Kayak that they get there. The same thing happened with me, I trusted guide that our team had and enjoyed to fullest. I can never forget the moments, the cold water and the speed of heart pumping that I experienced.

Comments

Popular Posts