CLIFF JUMPING, A BONUS FOR RAFTERS




What you feel when you get anything bonus? Do you enjoy more or feel bored? The correct answer may be ‘you may feel both either enjoy or bored’ but depends on the thing what you get in bonus. The same thing happened with us. While rafting, we got to know that we are going to get something in bonus that amazed us. We came to know that we will get a chance for cliff jumping not few minutes but for the period till we get exhausted. Knowing this was same like, ‘having perfumed in a gold’.

I was excited with rafting one of the most adventurous thing but this excitement was doubled when rafter agent allowed for Cliff jumping, the one you may dream off. Generally. They do not allow cliff jumping during their peak time but since we were lucky, we got chance for it. After more than one hour rafting, we reached to the spot where cliff jumping was possible. Seeing the cliff. I got overwhelmed and thought who created(put) this cliff in the middle of river so that we guys can have enjoyment. I was very excited for this but the moment, I got on the top of the cliff, my heart pounded seeing downwards. Though, my heart trembled, now it was my turn to jump. Initially, I thought I should drop the idea of jumping but when I saw my friends jumping, I thought this will be against my esteem so, anyhow I must jump.

After this, I took a long breathe and jumped into the water. While I was in the air, I said myself now am gone but when I hit the water I got something new relief and my confident got on the top. I was energized with the confident and excitement that I got after first jump and so I continued it for twice and finally thrice. This incident made me realize, that once ‘you give a try, you become used to’. Trying always helps us new way to perform better and increases your confidence level and the same thing applied to me as well.

Rafting along with cliff jump was my best experience that I never had before. The Bhoteksohi rafting will always be a part of my happy memory. If you want adventurous, then you should give try for Bhotekoshi rafting and also do not forget to request for Cliff jumping that will really add your excitement.

Comments

Popular Posts